Every parent/guardian desires their individual to experience independence in day to day living. We understand your reservations and are here to support you. Our Direct Service Provider assists with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) that consist of personal tasks and homemaking activities that are needed by the individuals on a daily basis. This service includes but not limited to support for the following:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene
- Grocery Shopping
- Using Technology/TV, Phone, Computer, etc.
- Medication Reminders
- Accompany to Medical Appointments
- Provide Positive Role Models
- Assist with Community Activities
- Assist with Social Interaction and Engagement
Make sure to check out our wide range of services and contact us.